Valerie is a teacher of Yoga and an Ayurvedic Wellness Educator who is passionate about the combination of these two practices for health and happiness. She teaches intentional and safely sequenced Hatha and Restorative classes, with an adaptive feel. Under Judith Hansen Lasater’s instruction, she became a certified Level 1 Relax and Renew Restorative Yoga Teacher. She trained with gong master, Mehtab Benton, and she loves incorporating vibrational healing into her classes; expect to hear a tinksha, chime, singing bowl, or gong! Valerie encourages each student to explore the awareness of their own body and mind, tune in to meet themselves where they are, and cultivate a connection to the highest self on the mat and in everyday life.
Valerie teaches public and private yoga instruction, and she produces adaptive Hatha, Restorative, and Chair Yoga classes for her YouTube Channel. Tune in! She is currently working on her 500-hour teacher training certification with Yoga Yoga in Austin, Texas. In addition to teaching yoga, Valerie is an Ayurvedic Wellness Educator trained by the Maharishi Ayurveda Association of America. She is also the Creative Content Manager for vpk by Maharishi Ayurveda.
Jai Guru Dev
- 200-Hr Registered Yoga Teacher, 2012
- Relax & Renew Trainer, Restorative Yoga, 2013
- Gong Yoga, Sound Healing, 2014
- Anatomy and Sequencing for Injury Prevention, 2015
- Adaptive Yoga: Chair Yoga, Yoga for Seniors, Injuries and/or Bigger Bodies, 2016
- Maharishi Ayurveda Level One Ayurvedic Wellness Educator, 2016
- The Elements of Health with Leslie Kaminoff, 2018
- 200-Hr Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher, 2018
- Vedic Astrology, 2019
- Advanced Teaching Skills, 2019